As spring rolls into view once again and the temperatures begin to rise, air conditioning units throughout Arizona will be relied upon once again. Arizona’s spring season rolls into view starting in early March as temperatures climb from the steady 50°Fs into the 80°Fs with regularity. As temperatures continue to climb, cities like Phoenix can get hit with daily highs exceeding 100 °F!
To beat the heat and stay cool this year, make sure that you prepare your air conditioning system with a tune-up service. Let’s explore how air conditioning maintenance routines can benefit your home, your health, and your overall bottom line.
How to Prepare for Your AC Tune-Up
As Arizona’s warmer months fully roll into view, our reliance on the air conditioning system within our home increases. With high temperatures in July, August, and September elevating past 107 °F, access to proper cooling solutions can impact your overall health and wellness.
Before ringing your favorite HVAC technicians at One Stop Heating & Cooling, there are a few ways that you can prepare for your AC tune-up service.
- Inspect Outdoor Unit — Properly preparing for a professional A/C tune-up should include assessing the outdoor unit attached to your home. Take this time to monitor for potential issues including broken panels or failing components. This is also a good time to make sure there are no animals or nests near your equipment.
- Change AC Filter — One of the easiest ways to vastly improve the operational efficiency and lifespan of your AC unit is by regularly changing the air filter. Air filters should be replaced between 30 and 90 days, pending the level of use that your household experiences. Not only are clean air filters vital to the efficiency of your air conditioning system, but they are also your first line of defense when it comes to maintaining the air quality of your household.
- Clear Debris From Near Outdoor Unit — From ants and bees to pack rats and birds, the pests and rodents of Arizona are always ready to make a nest or make a mess. While inspecting your HVAC unit outside, look for any twigs, debris, or potential nesting materials put in place by an animal.
- Schedule Regular Services Every Spring — Regular air conditioning tune-ups can go a long way toward improving the air quality of your home, the comfort of your household, and the size of your bank account. With a $49.95 maintenance special currently available, now is the best time to call on One Stop Heating & Cooling to book your annual maintenance services.
With these points of preparation out of the way, we can move forward by scheduling a maintenance appointment with the team at One Stop Heating & Cooling! One Stop Heating & Cooling specializes in upfront pricing for services offered by qualified experts!
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
As the world seemingly comes to life around us with Spring’s full introduction, improving our air quality and ensuring proper access to our cooling system should become a priority. While the average air conditioning unit can last for up to 15 years, regular maintenance and competent check-ups are imperative. Let’s look at a few key advantages that come with regular AC tune-up services.
- Extended System Lifespan — With an average lifespan between 10 and 15 years, homeowners can make sure they get the most out of their system by scheduling regular tune-up services. Regular maintenance calls are ideal for addressing issues before they come to their full realization.
- Improve Operational Efficiency — An air conditioning system that does not experience frequent maintenance will begin to heavily showcase signs of wear-and-tear. As issues manifest throughout the system, operational efficiency can drop while causing your energy bill to skyrocket!
- Save Money in the Long Run — An ounce of preparation is more affordable than a pound of repairs. By engaging in regular maintenance services, we are keeping an eye on one of the most important systems within our household. Pay for maintenance today to avoid exorbitant bills in the future!
According to the team at One Stop Heating & Cooling, it is imperative to schedule at least one AC tune-up per year to ensure your systems continued operational effectiveness.
Call One Stop Heating & Cooling For a Quote, Today!
One Stop Heating & Cooling is a family-owned and operated company that has been proudly serving residents of Arizona for years. With a full team of sales, service, repair, and installation technicians at the ready, One Stop Heating & Cooling is proud to offer 24/7 services to keep you cool no matter the situation or time of day.
In addition to offering 24/7 emergency service hours, One Stop Heating & Cooling can be counted on for a variety of beneficial services.
- Residential & Commercial Repairs
- FREE Estimates on All Service Calls
- Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED
- Frequent Specials & Financing Options
Don’t sweat out your next service call, let the team at One Stop Heating & Cooling help you, today!