Ductless HVAC Replacement & Installation In Phoenix, AZ
During the hot Arizona months, the last thing you need is an air conditioning unit that doesn’t work. And, when your HVAC system does go out, it can be very confusing to find a new one because of the many types to chose from. If your unit is older, it’s often better to stop spending money on AC repair and buy a new unit.
One of the types you can opt for is a ductless system. They have been available for many years, but are becoming more popular. Ductless systems are great for those who never had air conditioning and want to install it – you’ll save money because you don’t need ducts installed throughout your house.
If you need or want a new air conditioning system contact One Stop Heating and Cooling about our Ductless HVAC installation.
Ductless HVAC System Advantages
The biggest advantage of the ductless system is that you can control many of the indoor units separately. Thus, if you like to sleep in a 65-degree room, but your kids prefer 75 degrees, you can adjust each unit as needed. Additional benefits include:
• Ductless units are very efficient. They deliver cool air at a lower cost and more efficiently than standard units.
• You never have to worry about cleaning and patching ducts, or having to rehang ducts when the hanging strips break. Since you can remove the ducts, you also have less entry points for mice and other critters to make their way into your home.
• Mount them anywhere. If you choose wall units, you can mount them near the ceiling or closer to the floor. You can mount the ceiling units anywhere on the ceiling, too. If you don’t want cold air blowing directly over the sofa, put the unit elsewhere.
• Installation is quick and easy.
• Ductless units have excellent filtration systems that optimize the flow of air, and because of this, they provide cleaner air.
Contact One Stop Heating and Cooling in Phoenix for Ductless HVAC Installation
Contact One Stop Heating and Cooling in Phoenix if you are having trouble with your air conditioning system. If your system cannot be economically repaired, we will help you choose a new system. Otherwise we can repair your old system.